A Chaotic Contest of Wizard Trials.
Spanish developer A Bonfire of Souls will release party game Wizards Tourney for PC on September 21 and PlayStation 4 this fall, the studio announced.
In Wizards Tourney, up to four players can choose from among 12 different wizards and battle in six magical settings full of traps and challenges.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Wizards Tourney is a chaotic contest in which wizards from around the world compete against each other in trials of up to four participants to decide who is the most talented one. Choose among 12 different wizards and start the battle in 6 fantastical settings full of traps and challenges that will test all your magical talent. Have you got what a true wizard needs to win the tournament?
A controller is needed for multiplayer. Two players can use the same controller by activating the Shared Controller mode.
- Become the Greatest Wizard in the World – Compete against your friends or the CPU in the different trials of the tourney. Each one takes place in a unique environment and introduces its own game mechanics!
- Select the Character Which Fits You Best – Wizards from all over the world have come to participate in the tourney. Choose your favorite one and go to the magical coliseum to start the challenge!
- Annoy Your Rivals and Dodge Their Tricks – Hinder and sabotage the progress of your opponents. Don’t let the other wizards catch you off guard and show them who is the greatest wizard of all!
- A chaotic and fun competition – Never stand still, take action!
- Each trial is a different challenge and has its own game mechanics – A real wizard must be ready for anything!
- Hinder and sabotage the progress of your rivals – It’s not cheating, it’s magic!
- The scenario changes continuously – Think fast or you will fail!
- An easy to learn game that rewards your cunning and skill – Will you be the best wizard?
Watch a trailer below. Visit the official website here.
Looking for more news? Click here to catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports and while you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.