There’s a lot of factors that go into finding the best loadout for you. While most guides recommend you particular weapons, sometimes players can’t play well with the same loadout. Everyone uses their weapons differently. Hence for playing properly, you need to know how to select your own loadouts. So this guide will tell you how to select the perfect loadout yourself without holding your hands.
The First Loadout
When you first play the game, the loadout you get in the beginning is pretty barebones. It’s just an M4 with a red dot sight and a grenade. M4 is a perfectly balanced weapon and is appropriate for beginners. With this loadout, you’ll easily understand the basics of the game. Then as you play, you will keep unlocking more weapons.
Figure Out Your Playstyle
By playing the game a few times you will figure out the playstyle that suits you the most. This might be a running and gunning style where you mow down enemies with SMGs or you play more cautiously with a Sniper from the back. You might play recklessly with an LMG/Shotgun or play tactically by switching playstyles for which ARs are the best fit.
Understand Weapon Classes
Cod mobile has a ton of weapons and obviously you can’t remember what every single weapon does. This is why all the weapons are divided into different classes. In the loadout screen you can filter weapons on the basis of these classes. There are only 5 classes in this game and here are their uses:
- Assault: They are good for mid to long range encounters as their damage output is high. The more the damage, the harder it is to control their recoil.
- Sniper: These are rifles used mainly for long range combat. Close range encounters are very difficult with them but their damage output is incredibly high. They are of two kinds, semi automatic and bolt action. While many beginners prefer the semi automatic ones, bolt action ones are usually more accurate and have more damage.
- LMG: These guns are mainly meant for providing covering fire. They have very low accuracy and very high ammo count. These can be used to suppress enemies in their hiding spots allowing teammates to go closer to the enemy and kill them easily. However these can be used effectively in combat as well. If you have the spray and pray mentality then you should definitely check these out.
- SMG: If you love running and gunning, these are the weapons you should focus on. These weapons are meant only for close range combat as their accuracy at long ranges is really bad. But their excellent hip fire accuracy and high fire rate means you will have the advantage whenever anyone is close to you. However remember to be always on the move when using these.
- Shotgun: These weapons shoot a lot of small pellets at once. Each pellet has very low damage but at close ranges if you manage to hit most of the pellets on target, they are bound to die in only a few rounds. But like smgs, you also need to be always on the move with these too.
While you will mostly rely on your primary weapon for most of the match, these weapons are mostly for backup and will come in handy when your primary weapon is out of ammo or isn’t usable in a situation. There are 3 types of secondary weapons:
- Pistols: Most people use these as their secondary. They are always reliable in close range encounters.
- Melee: As the name suggests this includes various knives. If you are confident enough these can give you instant kills in 1 or 2 hits. But you need to be skilled enough to move safely in a firefight to get close to the enemy.
- Launcher: These enormous weapons launch explosive rockets at enemies which allows you to kill more than one person with splash damage.
These perks give you small boosts or skills that help you in battle. They are loosely split into 3 categories. Read their descriptions and figure out which ones will help you in your gameplay the most.
Lethal and Tactical Grenades
For lethals, most people stick to Frags or Semtex as the rest aren’t as useful and tacticals comprise of flash grenades or smoke/concussion grenades. While effective in their own right, they don’t give much of an advantage in such fast-paced matches.
Finally, Operator skills
These are high damage special weapons that you can get in a match by scoring points. You can’t really go wrong with any of these, all of them are pretty op and you can get easy kills with them.
Scorestreaks are extremely crucial to Call of Duty multiplayer. And you need to select them carefully Since Call of Duty: Mobile has a plethora of scorestreaks, we’ll go over them in a separate guide. Stay tuned for that and more from us about Call of Duty: Mobile. If you’re interested in reading more such articles, check out the links below.