Square Enix shared the latest details on Final Fantasy XIV expansion “Shadowbringers” at Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest Tokyo 2019, including the reveal of the Hrothgar race and Dancer job.
Get the details below.
■ Onward to… The First
- Norvrandt is a city that escaped the disappearance from the Flood of Light, but is still barely surviving and is on the verge of dying.
- What has beckoned the Warrior of Light to The First and what will become of the conflict between the Garlean Empire in his absence?
- The fight to restore darkness to the realm begins now!
- A Requiem for Heroes Part 2 (Patch 4.56) goes live on March 26.
■ New Player Town
- The Crystarium
■ Massive New Areas
■ Version 5.0 Features
- New level cap (from 70 to 80)
- Battle system maintenance
- New Job (Gunbreaker)
- Challenging new dungeons
- New NPC Assist System: “Trust”
- New Game+
- World Visit System
- Restoration of the Holy See of Ishgard: End-game content for Disciples of the Land and Hand
- YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse
■ New Job: Dancer
- Role: Ranged DPS
- Main Arm: Throwing Weapons
- Associated Class: None
- Starting Level: 60 (tentative)
- Throw weapons to deal damage to targets from afar
- Perform dances to execute abilities
- Some dances will enhance party members
■ New Beast Tribe: The Dwarves
- Never without their helmets
- Never without their beards
- Experts in mining and metallurgy
■ Names on the Source vs. Names on The First
- Hyur -> Humes
- Miqo’te -> Mystel
- Elezen -> Elves
- Roegadyn -> Galdjent
- Au Ra -> Drahn
- Lalafell -> Dwarves
■ Scourge of The First: Sin Eaters
- Challenging new high-end raids
- New Raid: Eden
- Character Design: Boss Design by Tetsuya Nomura
■ New Playable Races: The Hrothgar
- New Playable Races: The Viera and The Hrothgar
- Only males playable: Hrothgar
- Only females playable: Viera
- Both have unique heads
- Both have unique customizable features
- Both have two clans
- Counterparts in The First
- Hrothgar –> Ronso
- Viera –> Viis
Looking for more news? Click here to catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports and while you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.