• A Roster of Legendary Characters – Master a growing roster of powerful Legends, each with their own unique personality, strengths and abilities that are easy to pick up but challenging to truly master.
• Build Your Crew – Choose your Legend and combine their unique skills together with other players to form the ultimate crew.
• Strategic Battle Royale – Use your abilities–and your wits–to make strategic calls on the fly, adapting your crew’s strengths to meet new challenges as the match evolves.
• Genre-Evolving Innovation – Experience a brand-new array of innovative features that level up the Battle Royale genre, including Respawn Beacons, Smart Comms, Intelligent Inventory and an all-new way to drop into the action with Jumpmaster deployment.
• Sweet, Sweet Loot – Drop in and loot up with a host of powerful weapons, diverse attachments and useful armor to protect you in battle. After the fight, collect a wealth of cosmetic options for personalizing your character and weapons, and unlock new ways to show off during the match.
The game lacks the Titans from the Titanfall series and also lacks the wall-running and double jumping which is a bit of a shame but with character classes that have unique abilities, it makes the game so much more interesting on a tactical level, so much so that your playstyle will depend on your class and that of your team.
The game has already had a million unique players in under 8 hours from launch and hopefully, the momentum of the game keeps rolling and maybe one day we will see the addition of Titans when they figure out how to balance it.
Looking for more news? Click here to catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports and while you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.