One of the biggest sales of the year, The Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale is live now and for gamers, it’s going to be a treat because a lot of hardware is being sold at a throwaway price. The sale, which began today for Prime users will be running for a while and various products such as mobile phones, washing machines, video game peripherals and computer hardware will be sold at discounted rates. For non-prime users, the sale opens on 17th October at 12 AM.
There are some really good offers and we’re gonna go through some of them:-
HyperX Products – the best peripherals at the best prices
- HyperX Cloud Alpha S headphones will be available at a special promotional price of Rs. 9290/- only. That is a 35% off on the MRP.
- HyperX Alloy FPS RGB Speed Silver keyboard will be available at a discounted cost of Rs. 7950/-. The original cost of this keyboard is 12,900 rupees.
- HyperX Pulsefire Pro gaming mouse is available for a cost Rs 3850/- which is a whopping 39% off on the MRP!
- iPhone 11 at Rs 47,999.
- Up to 75% on TVs and large appliances.
- Up to 20% off on Android Smart TVs.
- Minimum 40% on Fire TV Stick.
For over three decades, Kingston, a world leader in memory storage products and technology solutions, continues to develop industry-leading products and technology solutions with great performance, reliability and consistency. This year during Computex, Kingston aims to show high-performance storage products for consumer and enterprise, as well as embedded solutions which power products found in your everyday life. With memory products that empower innovation, Kingston is everywhere with you. The highlighted demo products include:
Next-Generation SSDs for Consumer, Power User and Enterprise
- KC2000 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD:Using the latest controller and 96-layer 3D TLC NAND, it offers superior read/write speeds, improving the workflow in desktop, workstations and high-performance computing systems. It also supports end-to-end data protection to ensure the data’s safety.
- Data Center 500 Series Enterprise SSDs:DC500R is optimized for read-intensive applications while DC500M is optimized for mixed-use workloads. Both SSDs implement strict Quality of Service (QoS) requirements to ensure predictable I/O performance and low latencies.
- A2000 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD:The upcoming SSD features the 4 Channel Gen 3×4 controller and 3D TLC NAND. With build in NVMe driver, it could support various system from Windows to Linux, offering lower power and heat.
A Reliable Business Partner: Kingston IPC Solutions
Meanwhile, Kingston continues to offer rock-solid reliability and maximum performance for SI and IPC system builders. Kingston’s 100% tested products come with full BOM control and Product Change Notification (PCN), meet the strict quality standards and deliver outstanding service to our OEM and industrial clients.
Kingston can be found on:
And YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/KingstonAPAC
Looking for more news? Click here to catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports and while you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.