NAIRI: Tower of Shirin Set for Release 29th November
Today indie developer HomeBearStudio is excited to reveal that point and click adventure Nairi: Tower of Shirin is set for release on November 29th, 2018, simultaneously launching on Nintendo Switch and Steam.
• Steam: $9.99 | £8.99 | €9.99 – Steam Page
• Nintendo: $9.99 | £8.99 | €9.99 | ¥1190 – Switch eShop
“It’s been an exciting and creative time for the team developing a game with not only with a unique setting, and strong and endearing cast, but one inspired by many facets, including Japanese anime but also Disney Pixar. A synergy with so many ideas, strong storyline and tantalising puzzles, plus appealing to a wide audience with compelling gameplay has been our goal. We believe that we have achieved this through our love of the adventure genre. We wanted to offer something a little bit special – NAIRI: Tower of Shirin – is the result.” Joshua van Kuilenburg, founder of HomeBearStudio reflected. “NAIRI: Tower of Shirin is a point and click adventure puzzle game that offers up stunning graphics, engaging cast, superb audio, powerful narrative and puzzles that are a seamless part of the appealing storyline.”
The player follows Nairi, a young girl from the rich district of Shirin. A sudden incident forces her to abandon her rich, sheltered life, and she eventually ends up in the seedy lower district of the city ruled by gangs. Nairi meets a former gang member called Rex, who joins her throughout their adventure as they uncover a dark mystery involving the mysterious Tower of the oasis city of Shirin.
• Expertly designed hand-drawn charming characters and locations
• A storyline that will grip the player throughout
• Tons of items to collect, trade and combine into wacky items
• Brain-teasing puzzles
• Beautifully composed soundtrack
• Intuitively designed interface
• Localisation to English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin – An Experience Not to be Missed!
|Looking for more news? Click here to catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports and while you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.|