Independent developer and publisher Rebellion today released a new trailer for Sniper Elite V2 Remastered, detailing ‘7 Reasons to Upgrade’ to the hotly anticipated remaster of the studio’s 2012 classic.
On top of 4K and HDR support on available platforms, Sniper Elite V2 Remastered features beautifully updated environments, characters, weapons and vehicles, modernized rendering and post-processing effects, enhanced texturing and level geometry, a revamped lighting system, and dozens upon dozens of improvements and refinements.
In addition to visual upgrades, Sniper Elite V2 Remastered introduces a brand new frame-by-frame photo mode, seven new playable characters from Rebellion’s Zombie Army series, expanded multiplayer for up to 16 players online, and all the additional content ever released for the game, FREE.
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Features
• Incredible Remastered Visuals – Sniper Elite V2 Remastered features beautifully updated environments, characters, weapons and vehicles, modernized rendering and post-processing effects, enhanced texturing and level geometry, a revamped lighting system, and dozens upon dozens of improvements and refinements.
• New Frame-by-frame Photo Mode – Pause and step through the action frame-by-frame, position the camera, apply a filter, adjust the lighting and take stunning photos to share with the community. Including your epic X-Ray kill camera shots.
• New Playable Characters – For the first time, play the campaign and multiplayer modes as one of 8 new characters from Rebellion’s Zombie Army series.
• Optional 60fps Performance Mode – On supported platforms, enjoy Sniper Elite V2 Remastered’s epic campaign in super smooth 60 frames-per-second.
• All DLC Included – Experience the infamous “Kill Hitler” mission. Take the fight to new fronts in three new campaign levels. Hunt your foes with a variety of iconic weapons including the Lee Enfield MK III, M1D Garrand, M1 Carbine and more.
• Multiplayer & Co-Op – Gather your squad and compete in 7 uniquely tense multiplayer modes, now for up to 16 players online. Including Deathmatch, Distance King, Dogtag Harvest and Capture the Flag
• 4K and HDR support – Stunning 4K HDR support transports you to the front line
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered will launch May 14th, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch. The game is available to pre-order now for £29.99, with a special 10% discount on digital purchases available across all platforms. Steam users who already own the original edition of Sniper Elite V2 can upgrade to Sniper Elite V2 Remastered for just £6.99.
Looking for more news? Click here to catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports and while you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.