Motion Twin, the award-winning French studio, partners up with Playdigious, the established publisher behind Evoland 2 and Cultist Simulator mobile, to adapt and publish the critically acclaimed roguevania Dead Cells on iPhone and iPad this summer!
Dead Cells is an award-winning roguelike metroidvania action platformer. Explore a sprawling, ever-changing castle… That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers. To beat the game, you’ll have to master frantic 2D combat, with the ever-present threat of permadeath looming.
First available on PC and console, Dead Cells is now in the final phase of a true mobile adaptation coming this summer on iOS!
Dead Cells Mobile Key Features
• Carefully redesigned for iPhone and iPad with a revamped interface
• Two game modes available (original & auto-hit)
• Customize the buttons’ positions and sizes, more touch controls options available
• Include MFi external controller support
• Premium game: get the full Dead Cells experience for €9.99! (no ads, no F2P mechanics)
• 11 languages available
Dead Cells will come later on Android devices. Get notified when it’s out by email here!
Looking for more news? Click here to catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports and while you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.