HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc. and brand leader in gaming and esports, today announced the launch of the HyperX QuadCastTM microphone in India for streaming and audio recording. HyperX QuadCast features a built-in anti-vibration shock mount and offers four polar pattern choices, gain control, a built-in pop filter, and a tap-to-mute feature that indicates the mute status by turning off the red LED lighting. This microphone will now be available at an MRP of INR 14,900 through HyperX’s network of retail and e-tail outlets.
Capturing clear and consistent audio via USB, HyperX Quadcast offers four polar patterns: stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, and bidirectional for flexibility in audio capture, and utilizes a built-in internal pop filter designed to reduce noise for clearer voice quality.
The QuadCast comes with a stand featuring a built-in anti-vibration shock mount, quick gain control and a 3.5mm headphone output for live mic monitoring. The QuadCast microphone offers multi-device chat program compatibility and is certified by Discord and TeamSpeak. The included mount adapter fits both 3/8” and 5/8” thread sizes and is compatible with most stands and boom arms. The QuadCast microphone is designed to meet the exacting demands of PC, PlayStation 4, and Mac for professional or aspiring streamers.
“Over the years, HyperX has become synonymous with gaming. Our continued efforts have created a range of high-performing peripherals for gamers,” said HyperX. “With the introduction of the HyperX QuadCast microphone, our team is showing its continued dedication to gamers, streamers and casters alike.”
For more information, please visit: https://www.hyperxgaming.com/en/microphone/quadcast-gaming-microphone
HyperX QuadCast Specifications
- Power consumption: 5V 125mA
- Sample/bit rate: 48kHz/16-bit
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Condenser type: Three 14mm condensers
- Polar patterns: Stereo, Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Bidirectional
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB (1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Cable length: 3m
- ▪ Microphone: 254g
- ▪ Shock mount and stand: 364g
- ▪ Total with USB cable: 710g
• Headphone Output
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Maximum power output: 7mW
- THD: ≤ 0.05% (1kHz/0dBFS)
- SNR: ≥ 90dB (1kHZ, RL=∞)
HyperX is the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s largest independent memory manufacturer, with the goal of providing gamers, PC builders, PC, console and mobile power users with high-performance components. For 16 years, the HyperX mission has been to develop gaming products for all types of gamers – high-speed memory, solid state drives, headsets, keyboards, mice, charging accessories for console players, USB flash drives, and mousepads – to the gaming community and beyond. The award-winning HyperX brand is known for consistently delivering products that deliver superior comfort, aesthetics, performance, and reliability. HyperX gear is the choice of celebrity ambassadors, pro gamers, tech enthusiasts, and overclockers worldwide because it meets the most stringent product specifications and is built with best-in-class components. HyperX has shipped over 60 million memory modules and 7 million gaming headsets worldwide.
Join the global #HyperXFamily at www.facebook.com/hyperxcommunity, learn how HyperX products can enhance your console experience and boost performance for both you and your PC, console or mobile device at hyperxgaming.com. Whatever your skill level, whatever genres you play, we embrace all gaming enthusiasts everywhere with our core belief — We’re All Gamers.
For more information, you can also visit:
- • YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hyperx
- • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hyperxIndia
- • Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hyperxindia
The new products will be available through HyperX’s network of retail and e-tail outlets as follows:
- Cloud FlightTM S wireless gaming headset – Available in February at $159.99 MSRP
- Alloy OriginsTM RGB (with Aqua switches) gaming keyboard – Available in March at £109.99 / €119.99
- Pulsefire Raid gaming mouse – EMEA launch date 27th Jan 2020 – £59.99 / €69.99
- FURY Ultra RGB gaming mouse pad – EMEA Launch date 27th Jan – £44.99 / €54.99
- ChargePlay ClutchTM for Nintendo Switch – EMEA Launch date 27th Jan – MSRP is 64.99€ / 54.99£
- ChargePlay ClutchTM for Mobile – Available beginning Q2 at $59.99 MSRP
- FURY DDR4 & FURY DDR4 RGB 3600MHz and 3733MHz speeds – Available beginning in January starting at $70.00 MSRP
- Impact DDR4 SODIMMs up to 3200MHz and 64GB kits – Available beginning in January starting at $158.00 MSRP
Kingston, the Kingston logo, HyperX and the HyperX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. All registered trademarks and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Click here to participate in tournaments and catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports. While you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.