Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is Nintendo’s upcoming game that has many fans eagerly waiting for it, especially since they seemed to have killed every single character as seen from the trailer.
However, many people have received the game almost a month before it’s release due to the International release date being broken by retailers. This has led to tons of data mining and spoilers all over the internet about the game so if you’re curious about any aspect of the game then you might find it here. This post might contain story spoilers for the game.
- Full list of all songs in the game.
- YouTube Channels uploading music from the game are getting copyright strikes and being taken down.
- Unannounced Bosses for World of Light and/or Classic Mode have been revealed. (alternate)
- Spirit Shop information.
- 1,297 Spirits exist in the game.
- World of Light cutscenes have leaked.
- All Battlefield/Omega Stages have identical blast zones.
- Squad Strike is what you want it to be and more.
- List of all Mii Costumes
- Classic Mode campaign titles
- Boxing Ring titles
- Milestones (Big spoilers!)
- WIP Spreadsheet of Character Unlock Routes by /u/Mcgustavo
- Amiibo cap is Lv70
- Amiibo do not unlock characters.
- Sandbag has character files, similar to Melee
- Game pirates have full access to the game.
- Known dataminers are mixing in “troll” information with their tweets, take anything without evidence with a grain of salt.
- It takes 350 versus matches to unlock all characters.
- Every character’s classic mode unlocks a specific character if they haven’t already been unlocked; if there’s any order beyond that is unknown.
- All characters may be found in World of Light.
- Mii fighters are unlocked in all modes except classic and world of light just by creating them; they cannot be used in classic mode and must be defeated in World of Light to be unlocked.
As seen from this huge list above, almost everything about the game is out. From the music to the bosses, the spirits and, even the cutscenes. There’s already a spreadsheet guide being made for character unlocks and according to that it apparently takes 350 versus matches to unlock every single character in the game. That’s a lot of matches.
It is a pretty huge deal that one of Nintendo’s major games has somehow been available to a few people weeks before it’s actual release with numerous live streams and videos of the game already on the internet. The game has even been uploaded in its entirety and many people already have access to it since they can just pirate it.
We do not condone piracy at GamingMonk. Links to the leaks discussion megathread will be linked below for you to go through if you’d like.
Looking for more news? Click here to catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports and while you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.