PUBG Mobile is an incredibly fun game. It lets you play by yourself or with friends, giving you tons of options for how you want to play and enjoy the game. And the settings that you can customize to your liking have a lot of options too, so we’ve prepared this guide to help you figure out the best controls for your game. We’ll take you through all the options, giving our suggestion as to which ones we think are the best and from there you can customize according to your play style. Let’s dive into it.
You have three options here, and you can pick any of them depending on how you want to play.
- The first one uses the left part of the screen to move, while the right half is used for aiming. There’s a separate button on the right half for firing your weapon.
- The second option uses the left part of the screen to move, like the previous option, but the right side has a button which is used to both aim and fire the weapon
- The third option has a circular button for movement on the left part of the screen, while the right half of the screen has the button for shooting. We recommend going with the third one, where you have fixed buttons for both movement and fire. This will give you better control over your player character as accidentally touching the screen outside the button won’t move your character or fire your gun, and you won’t have to stick to just one side for aiming, making it more flexible.
- If you want to switch, just hop to the controls panel in the settings. And if you’re not sure which one is right for you, you can try them in the training area before picking.
- Once you’ve picked your preferred control setting, tap on Customize. This will open another screen with the layout of all the buttons, showing them as they’ll appear on the screen in the game.
- Here you can pick up individual elements and move them to positions that are the most comfortable to you while playing. Don’t be afraid to play around with them and experiment till you find a layout that suits you.
- You can have separate layouts for both third person perspective (TPP) and first person perspective (FPP). So if you want a particular layout for one mode, but not for the other, you can do that easily.
- Once you’re done setting your layout, be sure to tap on save to make sure it changes.
With that sorted, we can now move on to the vehicle settings.
Here, you’ll see three options again.
- The first one where you have separate buttons for moving forward and back on the left, and two more buttons on the right half of the screen, to turn the vehicle.
- The second option has a single button that controls all movement, whether this going forward or back, or to turn the vehicle in any direction.
- The third option has a steering button on the left side of the screen to steer the vehicle, while the right side of the screen has separate buttons to take it forward, brake and bringing it backwards.
And that brings us to the end of our Controls and Sensitivity settings guide for PUBG Mobile. Keep checking back for more guides for all your favourite games. You can also find our best Graphics Settings guide for PUBG Mobile by clicking here.
Click here to participate in tournaments and catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports. While you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.