Stellaris is a grand strategy game set in the entire galaxy, with the idea of space exploration at the core of the game; with a mass variety of alien races to choose from, to deciding what the nature of your civilisation should be? Allowing the player a host of choices to choose from and hence self determine their journey of exploring the Stellaris Galaxy.
Platform- PS4, Xbox, PC
Price- 2758 Rs
Developer- Paradox Interactive, Paradox Development Studio, Tantalus Media
Publisher- Paradox Interactive
- Effective translation of controls in console
- Creates an feel of active living galaxy
- Vast Scope for creative exploration and world building
- Few restrictions, game allows player to set their goals and benchmark for achievement
- Cluttering due to many menus and scrolling through the menus can get confusing and slow
- Not as upto date with the PC version
Looking for more news? Click here to catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports and while you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.